snowsuit for a 15 mth old????

foxymum

Reaction score
does anyone know where i could find a snowsuit/all in one, for Louies age? 15 mths now!
i don't think his coat keeps him warm enough :think:
thanks girls :hug:

I got one for Brody on ebay but M&S do them and outdoor/camping shops do good waterproof ones.

Urchin said:
I got one for Brody on ebay but M&S do them and outdoor/camping shops do good waterproof ones.

We got Isaac an outdoor waterproof fleece lined all in one from ebay. The seller is called adventuretogs. We saw the same all in one for £20 more in a hiking shop in the Lake district. The cozy looking fleecy ones are ok for when they are in their buggy out round the shops but if they are walking and want to be outside the waterproof ones are just the job! :wink:

I just looked and I have already got one for Jake that was my brothers. It is from Woolworths and it's 12-18 months.

i got one from woolworths for damon, its really nice and warm and it has detatchable feet and mitts, i think it was £10 reduced from £20!!

thankyou girls, that one Gemma posted the link for was gorgoues, but they didn't have it in Louies size :(
looked in M&S today & got him a lovely blue one with mitts & a hood, £22 though :shock:
i will post a piccie of him wearing it, he thinks its hilarious!!!!
he looks like a snowman!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back