Sneezing!!!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by BubbleOne, Jun 16, 2005.

1. BubbleOne

BubbleOne Well-Known Member

Hi All!!

I have what may sound like a stupid question!!
    Has anyone else been sneezing lots since they have been pregnant? It's not a problem and is actually quite refreshing sometimes but I have just noticed a huge increase!!
    BubbleOne xxx

2. LucyBee

LucyBee Well-Known Member

Are you sure it's not hayfever? It's that time of year!
    Lucyx

3. Guest

I've been sneezing loads - alergies got really bad and can't stand to be any where near dogs or pets now! A bit hard when you live with a dog!

4. Irishmum2B

Irishmum2B New Member

:) hi
    They membranes in the back of your nose swells when you are pregnant so that may be why your sneezing!

5. Sarah W Baby Belly

Sarah W Baby Belly Well-Known Member

i keep sneezing as well!

6. Skidoo

Skidoo Well-Known Member

Yep - me too! And either not being able to smell a thing or being really sensitive to how things (people/earth) smell!

7. SarahB

SarahB Well-Known Member

yeah I've been sneezing loads too. At first i thought i was going mad but there is no doubt now. my smell is also really strong and if i get the tiniest whiff of something bad I feel really qeasy!!

8. fatty

fatty New Member

Funny enough doing it all the time. It prob is linked as i never usually sneeze. God the things that happen when we are pregnant eh!!

P.s i'm ten weeks now.

9. boo boo

boo boo Well-Known Member

Ohhh i snezze more but am putting it down to the terrible bout of hayfever i am suffering from. But amazinly mt friend asked me just yesterday do i sneeze more than usual, cos wen she was preggers she did, and she always woke up with a stuffy nose. I personally wouldnt detect ne differnce, cos at this time of year all im used to is snezzing and suffy noses, awhhhhh poor me, lol :lol: :lol: :lol:

bec x x x x

10. BubbleOne

Hey Guys!!

Just to let you all know my regular sneezing seems to have slowed down a little although everytime I laugh or yawn my eyes seem to water as if I'm crying!! I think I might be an alien (or Bubble is an alien!!).
    LOL xxx

11. Guest

I still sneeze like a loonie - thing is I squeak really bad when I sneeze too so it gets embaressing! :lol: :oops: Not had the watery eyes yet though xx

12. BubbleOne

Yeah it hurts when I sneeze too. Feels like my belly button is going to explode!! LOL!!

13. abbey

abbey Active Member

Hi all, I'm new to this forum so just introducing myself! I'm 9 wks pregg with my 3rd, already have one of each. Having pretty miserable time of it so far, been feeling sick all day every day which is a bit of a shock as had no nausea in previous pregnancys. Also suffering terrible congestion, especially first thing in the morning and in the evenings, It's so bad I can hardly breathe! What with that and the constant sneezing + constipation I will be so glad when the first 12 wks is over! Any sickness remedies that anybody has to offer would be most welcome!
    Abby :oops: :(

14. rach

rach Well-Known Member

hi abbey and welcome to the forum you would be better off starting a new post to introduce yourself hun or a lot of people might not see this.
    i hope you find everybody as friendly as i have.
    congratulations on your pregnancy i hope you have a happy healthy 9 months xxxxxxxxxxxx