Sneeze and ouch!!!!

mrs_b_x

Reaction score
Since iv been pregnant iv Ben sneezing more than normal, never really an issue, I'm laying on the sofa, I sneeze and OUCH, it sent a pain right though my uterus area! I noticed some AF type pains, very slight, as I walked out of work about an hour ago, do I need to be worried?? :/

It hurts me too when I sneeze! Been happening for a few weeks, hoping it's normal! X

I Get that pain every single time i sneeze. its almost like youre pulling something and makes you go ouch.

as for pains, unless its cramping thats severe i wouldnt worry. were bound to have pains as our bodies grow, make room and adapt.

I get a pain when I sneeze too ... Heard its normal?

Thank god for all of your replies! Feel a lot better now! :) xx

Sounds weird but I found the only way to (nearly) avoid the pain when I sneeze is to double over when I'm about to. Seems like it pulls less, but obviously you can't always do this!

Ooo I have this too! was starting to get slightly worried but very relieved to see this post as it seems normal! X

Was guna post about this the other day, i get this too i never use to sneeze before now im sneezing at least twice a day and boy it hurts glad it sounds normal!!

Michelle.x

i have had af pains n the shooting pains from the start ..i went to a&e after bloods over few days had scan ruled out ectopic(my pain was severe one sided gettin worse) 2 weeks later went back there was baby 7 weeks heart beating away....i think the cramps n shooting pains are defo normal...i still get scared when i get cramps now n check for blood xxx

Yep. Getting that with sneezing too. Nice to hear reassuring stories.

ive just sneezed reading this hahah! and yes it feels like im pulling my womb! x

I get this too - sometimes when coughing too!! Seems we are all normal after all!! :)
xxx

totally normal, you can get it when coughing and even turning over in bed or from sitting to standing! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back