SMEPers?

kumber

Reaction score
We've decided to give this a go this cycle, is anyone else trying it?

Yup we are SMEP all the way this month! Currently only CD3 so time to get organised!

When are you starting? Here's hoping for us!!

SMEP got us this baby :) it wasn't intentionally SMEP just fell that way! so good luck x x x

We loosely followed smep, trying to DTD every other day and then day of positive opk and after. We never quite got it right though but it did the trick none the less!

Good luck!

XX

Should look into the position of sex too. Not sure if SMEP covers that too. I can't even type 'deep penetration' without going beetroot lol. Good luck :D at least this method gets OH's more into it :lol:

Hey! We are trying it this month! Day 10 of cycle today, I normally get a flashing smiley OPK on day 9 but weirdly nothing yet this month! Started d2d on day 8....! Here's hoping!! Xx

Should look into the position of sex too. Not sure if SMEP covers that too. I can't even type 'deep penetration' without going beetroot lol. Good luck :D at least this method gets OH's more into it :lol:

As far as I'm aware, position doesn't really matter as sperm is ejaculated as such speed, it gets to where it needs to be pretty quickly!

XX

I think we'll start cd7. Should hopefully ov cd14 or 15 again this cycle, fingers crossed for it to follow the pattern of the last 2 cycles. FX'd Kumber, we can do this! Early Xmas pressie!

FX'd ladies, really hope you get those Christmas BFP's!

We were also DTD every other day but then ended up doing it once a day for the 6 days prior to O including O day (so most of my fertile window) this was the first month we'd DTD that much, I was exhausted but it was worth it! lol

Good luck girls xxx

As far as I'm aware, position doesn't really matter as sperm is ejaculated as such speed, it gets to where it needs to be pretty quickly!

XX

Position can be helpful if you have a tilted uterus doggie and girl on top are best but evidently not crucial as my bump is testimony lol

After I was told I had a retroverted uterus, I read up on it and what I found was that it didn't make a huge amount of difference as it's more down to the sperms ability to swim than anything else. I didn't read much else past that, as that was what I wanted to hear! Lol!

XX

XX

Position can be helpful if you have a tilted uterus doggie and girl on top are best but evidently not crucial as my bump is testimony lol

I think it helped us out with my bfp. Only thing we did different last month compared to other months. We usually always did every 2nd day then once a day during fertile window. fX for all you ladies trying it this cycle!

We sort of Smeped.. We focused on the week before, after and ovulation week but instead of every three the whole time, we did every second day on ovulation and then continued this for a few days after incase I missed ovulation.

The two months that we did that I seem to have caught, but the others where it was focusing on the whole month wernt so successful. Just hope this one sticks now.

Last edited:
Thanks everyone! Best of luck to everyone ttc this month :dust: ClaireDoll, we can do this!

We thought we'd start as we mean to go on and started today. Hubby came up with the idea, can't think why :roll:

We're giving it a go this month too, as well as using ovusense, fx to all of us x

Good luck everyone! I got my clear blue static smiley today so baby dancing the next 3 days! Wasn't expecting it as only got my flashing smiley last night! ���������������� Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back