SMEP Plan

Apple2018

Reaction score
Hi there

I was wondering what people's experiences are of the SMEP plan? Any successes? Bad experiences? Any advice appreciated!

Thanks

Last edited:
We do a variant of it, I suppose, as I have no idea when I ovulate. Basically we just dtd every other day from cd10 to cd30 and hope we catch it. It hasn’t worked yet though!

I’ve tried it (I think I’ve tried everything :roll: :lol:) - it obviously hasn’t worked for me but then neither has anything else. I would say if it doesn’t stress you out to try it, then follow it :) my biggest problem is finding a balance of having enough sex so that I don’t feel guilty that I haven’t ‘tried’ enough, but not dtd to the point where it’s stressful to do it for whatever reason x

We tried it and got pregnant right away. It was probably luck more than anything but I would do it again if I were to try for another. Only think is it can get exhausting if you're trying a while which can put some couples off and spoil the romance

I’ve tried it but it just doesn’t work for me.
It’s hard to tell your oh you can’t DTD one night because you did it the night before. It just gets to robotic for me and now we just DTD whenever we feel like it but make sure we do it every day in the fertile window.

We do a variant of it, I suppose, as I have no idea when I ovulate. Basically we just dtd every other day from cd10 to cd30 and hope we catch it. It hasn’t worked yet though!

Have you tried earlier than CD10? I ovulate 3-4 days after my cycle ends. I figured that out when I got pregnant with my daughter and then now trying for #2, I use the OPK and they confirm it’s within CD 3-4 and actually just got pregnant but unfortunately it was a blighted ovum

Have you tried earlier than CD10? I ovulate 3-4 days after my cycle ends. I figured that out when I got pregnant with my daughter and then now trying for #2, I use the OPK and they confirm it’s within CD 3-4 and actually just got pregnant but unfortunately it was a blighted ovum

I’m sure I don’t ovulate early. My cycles are usually around 33 days and (when I’m lucky enough to feel the stabbing pain that signals ovulation) I can count exactly 14 days before my period starts. I got lucky this cycle and had the stabbing pain yesterday so I know to expect AF on the 22nd :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back