small measurements

they say your supposed to be 1cm for every week your pregnant but when i was at 38 weeks i was only measuring 32cm, i wouldnt worry to much im sure of the MW were concerned they would send you for a growth scan, i got one done as i thoughtth ebaby was huge and squashing all my insides to bits...lol turned out baby was fine and growing great when she was born she was only 6lbs 8 oz but that was huge to me...lol

take care xxxx

Yeah my measurements were all over the place too...I wouldn't worry about it at all, your MW will let you know if she thinks you're small :)

They were worried about my son to but he was 6.15 born and healthy and so cute

Hi i think if im right they allow you to be 2cm either side of whatever you are measuring.

I measured small aswell at one point, but my MW wasn't concerned. Depends how bub is lying. If they are low then they tend to be smaller numbers :)

thanku everyone have made me feel whole lot better WAS REALLY WORRIED so glad i have people i can talk to loved all ur pics

i wouldnt even take any notice of your size, my bump was tiny and they ummed and ahhhed about sending me for a growth scan at 38 weeks, the baby was too small and they said she would be 5-6 pounds max.

Well.... Isla was born early at 39 weeks at 8lbs 12ozs!!!! :shock: beleive me she is a lump and a half now!

You'll be fine i was measuring 5cm under at one point but she came out just fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back