sma first milk cartons

prettypenguin

Reaction score
are they none existent now? as i was going to buy some for the hospital for this baby and all i can find are those daft bottles without teats... im planning on using my own dr browns bottles straight away so would prefer the cartons to put into the bottles, they were cheaper anyway from what i can remember too :( x
Sent from my GT-S5830i using Tapatalk 2

They stopped making them for the bottles, I use them and just poor the milk into my Own bottle

ill have to do that then, from when i glanced at them in asda they seemed to be more expensive than what the cartons used to be and a newborn wont even be drinking it all,is there a lot more in the bottles do you know? hopefully i wont be in the hospital long so i wont have to worry with it all :) x

Nope same amount but I wud feel happier storing a bottle with a lid in the fridge if you have a newborn? They are more expensive, I wud stop using them if it wasn't for him only having them for a little while longer!
Xxx

They sell two sizes the larger ones work out loads better value you could get one of them just invade your in longer than you hope

good point mrs n i suppose a lid would be more hygenic.

if i took them the hospital would they store any leftover though? i just threw them away last year with C but they were only about 60p or something and the little fatty drank a good deal of it. i suppose they might not have a fridge for it... if not its no big deal unless they fancy keeping me in there for long i just hate wasting money and milk... when i get home i will just make them up myself x

You can get them in Wilkinsons for 71p I think, and Asda for 79p. That's cheaper than Tesco, Morrisons and Boots.

I used the cartons til they ran out of stock, and then moved on to the large 1l bottles but always carry a wee bottle in her changing bag even though I've moved on to powder now that we're more organised xx

aww brilliant, thank you so much :D x

PP did you manage to get any of the SMA bottles as I have 3 of the small ones if you would like them? B didn't get on with it xxx

hi, yep i got the 6 pack of bottles :D xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back