SMA, Cow & Gate or Aptimil?

Hiiii :wave:
I used SMA xx

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I used SMA with my LO but she was a sicky baby - so had to end up just feeding her the ready made up stuff. This time I will be trying ow n Gate x

We used cow and gate with AJ and will be using it again with little miss. xx

we use ready made Aptimel. until we find a routine with LO we cant make bottles up half hour in advance so cant use powder yet.

we use ready made Aptimel. until we find a routine with LO we cant make bottles up half hour in advance so cant use powder yet.

We did this in the beginning but now I make bottles up in advance and store them at the back of the fridge. I know this isn't what they recommend but it doesn't seem to have affected my LO.

We tried Cow & Gate, tried Aptamil - and we're now on HiPP Organic which suits LO soooo much better!!!

Cow and Gate with DS and will use again with this lo - never any problems x

We use sma ready made as that is what they gave us in hospital and we never have any problems. Ready made for us didnt make much difference price wise and is so much more convenient!!
xxx

I use HiPP Organic also & have had no problems whatsoever, never had to change once 5 months on :)

I agree the ready made are always so handy but if you buy the carton one always make sure you have a little scissors :)

Mostly i pre make though have done since she was basically a new born, i make them up and store them in the fridge, when i need one i take it out, heat it up & done :)

Aptamil. I tried cow and gate and it really didn't agree with her x

Tapatalking from my blackberry!

Aptamil here. Mw said it was less constipating than sma .

cow and gate.. sma made her constipiated x

SMA Extra Hungry, started with the SMA Gold but she's a guzzler!

We used to use ready made but now use powder cos it was too expensive xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back