Slow heartbeat....

jadeb

Reaction score
I'm currently 7+6 days pregnant. We had 2 embryos put back and we had our scan yesterday. It showed one baby- but it was measuring 6+2 (some pics she took measured 6 weeks) which means I'm 10 days behind. We could see a heartbeat but was told it was very slow. Basically prepared us for MC and we're back again next week for another scan. Anyone had any similar experience which turned out to be good? X

Sorry didn't want to read and run, I am afraid I have had no experience with this but I just want to wish you luck and hope that your baby stays put xxxx

Thanks Hun. This is the most dreaded wait ever :( x

Hey, no experience in afraid as this is my 1st pregnancy. Really sorry to hear this and hope you get answers soon x

I had a scan when i was supposed to be 7+3 i think it was and they changed me to 6+ weeks, you saw a heatbeat at 6 weeks which is a positive. We saw the hb but speed wasn't mentioned at all. I hope they're being over cautious.

I'm under consultant care dud to previous mcs so & i asked him about the difference in dates. He said based on my cycle length (32 days) I wouldn't have ov'd until cd18 so going off lmp (based on 28 days i think) doesn't work for me.

Try not to panic hun, i really hope everything goes well at your next scan xxx

Thank you. It's the Unknown I don't like :( I have had zero pregnancy symptoms aswel which will explain it is bub was only measuring 6+2 although I've felt slightly nauseous in the mornings the last couple of days so I'm hoping baby is growing and symptoms are kicking in. I should be 8 weeks today.

I'm so glad we saw the heartbeat- it would have been horrendous if we hadn't and was told to come back in a week- atleast I know I have a bit of hope xxxx

So sorry you are going through this stress Jade. Good luck for your next scan really hoping everything is OK for you xx

Scan day tomorrow. So nervous and worried :( I have a feeling it's bad news as all the stories I've read have been mostly negative :( Hoping bubs has grown atleast 7 days even though I'll still be 10 days behind. Just want to see a strong heartbeat x

I'll be thinking of you and checking in. What time is your scan?

It's a morning one thank goodness so we're not hanging around all day. Atleast we will know where we are and can get our heads around having to do IVF again xx

Thinking of you hun, hope it goes well xxx

Good luck!

If it helps at all I read somewhere that IVF babies take longer to "get going" and often measure behind dates.
Hopefully that's all it is with you.

Thinking of you Hun x praying all is good for you tomorrow xx

FX for you, I hope you get a happy ending xx

Thinking of you today honey.

I'm keeping everything crossed for you.
xx

Thinking of you today. My fingers are crossed and I will keep checking back for an update x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back