Slipped in snow.

Belle23

Reaction score
Oh dear landed on my bum oh dear xxx

Ouch...hope your ok hun, i did this a few weeks ago...didnt see the black ice and went on my arse :shock: needless to say i am extra weary in this kind of weather, even thought about getting some snow trax from e bay to stop me slipping on ice/snow lol!! xx

Aw that's no good! Hope ur ok x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Hope your both ok honey :)

OH has banned ,me from going out in it if we get any .....

oh no hope your ok, I'm pretty clumsy at the best of times, so am being extra careful with this weather!

Hope ur ok!
Bella I've been banned too :-(

That hasn't happened to me, but it happened to my husband a while ago and I could barely stand up for laughing :lol:

Yeah we are ok except hubby has a bug. So getting a bit worried I'm gonna get it. Only my wrist hurts from my tumble. Xx

No snow here but I'm banned from walking dog in slippy conditions. Just means DH has to take her out instead :)

I am totally convinced that OH is trying to wrapme in cotton wool!! lol but I am so not complaining means he has to take the doggits out and do all the heavy lifting :) whilst me I just get to make the tea and coffee to keep him going.............

Glad your ok Belle and I hope your wrist isn;t too sore tommorrow :) xxx

Put socks over your boots/shoes. You'll be slip proof on ice x

Does that really work??? I might try it lol. I'm ok just can't sleep now. Xxx

Yeah it does really work :lol: i've done it before...Bear Grylls is living proof it works too hahaha!!!! thats where i got the idea from :D xx

Yep deffo works, hope you're not sore from the fall! Just wear socks now and be safe hehe x

i was paranoid i was gonna do that yesterday, hope your ok x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back