Slimming world & preg??

Lil miss lee

Reaction score
I'm doing slimming world and I'm about 8-9 weeks preg. At what part in ur pregnancy will u start putting weight on?

I'm doing slimming world and I'm about 8-9 weeks preg. At what part in ur pregnancy will u start putting weight on?

Depends how much you eat and when! I haven't put any on (other than baby + fluid ect)

That's what I mean. I've lost 17 lb since I started in Jan but obv I haven't been drinking since I found out and by had rubbish this week but stayed the sa e. Starting to think it might b down to pregnancy x

Do you need to have extra HE's? And if so, when? I'm only 5+5 but wanna get on the right track

I'm not sure Hun as I'm only 8-9 weeks so I've not told anyone yet xx

I rejoined slimming world at 21 weeks pregnant and you get 2 HeA and 2 HeB, I started it straight away and I have lost a little bit of weight, I'm currently sitting at 2.5lbs lower than my join weight at 28wks, but I haven't actually followed the plan for 2 weeks lol xx

I started in Jan before I knew I was preg and I am 17lb lighter but not sure if I should still go as I know il gain loads

Can you not get your consultant to put you at target and then as a target member you can go for free and in pregnancy as a target member you can gain 2st without having to pay any fees? I wish I was still going as a member when I found out but I had literally just stopped after losing 3st. I'm currently 1st 4lb above my pre pregnancy weight but that is because I are what I wanted for the first 21 weeks xx

I'm not sure how it works tbh. I don't wanna quit it bcoZ that way I will gain loads because I will just eat what I want when I want. I think that's y I gained so much in prev pregnancys.

Heya, just popped in ...
I am on the Social Team at my Slimming World.
When you feel it is the right time to let your consultant know yoire pregnant she will give you another book which will explain it all. But SW and being pregnant is more about maintaining your weight rather than losing. Obviously other than gaining your baby weight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back