Slimming World or Weight Watchers??

mookie

Reaction score
Which is best? Hubby has very kindly offered to pay for a membership but I have no idea which one to go for? xx

I joined slimming world last year and lost 2 stone in 2 months! I can honestly say slimming world is the best one, you never go hungry and can eat as much as you want all just as long as it's cooked correctly. My other half swore blind i was going to put weight on when he saw the amounts i was eating.. he couldnt believe it when the weight dropped off!

Definitely slimming world-always something to eat and no point counting x

As a recently ex WW leader I'd have to say weight watchers xx

I think it's going to be WW as hubby went a funny colour when I told him the price of SW xx

WeightWatchers is fabn hunni :) and very versatile :) let me know if you need any help :) xx

Thank you!! I need all the help I can get!! I have a good 8 stone to lose!!! How much did you lose if you don't mind me asking? I'm going to be doing it online as I can't get to the meetings xx

I lost two and a half stone and became a leader...I ran 4 meetings a week with around averaging about 30 members at each. You can PM me if you want xx

I've not done either but my sister has done both - she much prefers SW.

I've done both - and found Weight Watchers easier for working full time. However - Slimming World seems to be a much healthier diet. The fact that you can't do WW when you're pregnant says something to me...

I have done both I lost 2 1/2 stone with slimming and I did loose a stone with ww but I found it such a struggle and I gained it straight back too! But I do know people who prefer ww!

Slimming world though is an actual lifestyle change and it encourages you to change the way think about food and cook and stuff where as ww does not do this at all!

I lost 4 stone with ww in just under a year! Kept it off and then got pg and put 3 stone back on as just troffed through my pregnancy lol!

Started ww again beginning of Dec and have lost 1stone 8lbs already! So ww all the way for me!

I do the online version too so only £10 a month :) xx

Sent from my sparkly new 4s!!!

Which is best? Hubby has very kindly offered to pay for a membership but I have no idea which one to go for? xx

I would suggest you to go for yoga.Thats the best way to loose weight without any side effects.

I've lost nearly 5 stone in just under a year on slimming world x says it all really x

Hiya, I have done both, Im currently with weight watchers, after years of on & off doing slimming world. they are both good and both have lots of good points, the thing I like most about weight watchers is that I actually am learning about portion control and I find that my weight watchers leader sends me either a text, email of sometimes a little note through the post to keep me motivated, I didnt get that much support from slimming world. also with weight watchers if you do it through monthly direct debit (£19.99), you get access to all areas of the website which is a fantastic tool to aid your journey, with the online calculators and food trackers etc... Obviously its personal choice. and from someone who always recommended slimming world before I can honestly say that Ive learned more from weight watchers about eating habits than i did with 'all you can eat slimming world', for a foodie the thing i needed help with and getting to grips with is my relationship with food and its not just the quality of the fuel your putting in your body but actually the quantity , this is just my personal experience and im not by any means knocking slimming world as ive said before it does work but for me weight watchers is making more sense to me right now. good luck with your choice xx

i think SW will do. i heard a lot of feedback that it is more good.
but it is depends on you on where you are comfy of it and where you have fun.

troohealthcare coupons

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back