Slightly off topic but good if you are on mat leave

DeeLT

Reaction score
Hi ladies

As it was too cold to go out today I sat at home and just surfed the net. Found this lovely website called vertbaudet. I Didn't know that this site existed but i had a look today as they sent me a cataloague in the post. Really lovely baby and childrens clothing plus they are doing free delivery and 30% off - hurrah!

http://www.vertbaudet.co.uk/

xx

yeah i got the catalough delivered this week too, some of the stuff is so cute

I got one of these catalogues yesterday through the post!!

Becci the little coat is lovely, so cute. I was naughty today and had a bit of a spend up on the discounted bits.

I noticed that you are calling your LO Sofia ..... Thats out top name too. :)

I'd never heard of them but they must be mailing though Bounty or something like that
X

Yes found this a few weeks ago, bought the Stork :) xx

We got a few nice bits from there. It's one of those discount code crazy places so always best seeing what codes are out there and working out how best to take advantage if them. Only criticism, and didn't really matter to us is that the order came in about 6 different parcels over a few weeks.

Another one that nana has been using to spoil madam is 3 Pommes - also beautiful clothes :)

I think Victoria Beckham has a lot to answer for with this french clothing obsession that my mother currently has - not that im complaining lol :D xxx

DeeLT - awesome name choice ;) xx

I got the catalogue too! And got one earlier this summer as well, but never got around to actually do anything. Did you also get the offer with the free wooden train with your first order?

I'll go on there now and see what I can find :p :)

I did get the train offer but as Bot says check out the codes advertised on their site first as I got a better deal using one of those - think it was an extra £30 or so off and you can only use the train from 10months due to small parts.
X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back