Slightly lazy eye??

Constantstar

Reaction score
Hi all, when I look at Owen at certain angles or if he is doing something I sometimes notice one of his eyes is slightly off? My mum said it might be slightly lazy and will prob correct itsel but others have said they can't see it!! It's annoying me cause I don't want him to have problems when he is older. Here's a pic .. Can u see? Any info/ advice appreciated zx

56b1b3ce-afaf-5634.jpg

He's so cute!
One eye looks slightly turned(his right?) but it could be the camera angle? It can take a few months before their eyes sort themselves out, my DD had a lazy eye for a few months and I was worried as it's hereditary and my mum has one but it was monitored until she was about 2 and it went on it's own well before a year. If your concerned mention it to your HV so they can monitor him x

DD had a slightly lazy eye but hv said it would correct itself-and it did xxx I'd still speak to hv if you're concerned-it always makes me feel better if a professional tells me that I should/shouldn't worry xxx

i have a few pics of my lo when he was alot younger where one eye was tuning in, he did it quite alot... i think its quite normal as they are still learning to focus etc.... now its perfectly fine, but sometimes he goes completley cross eyed when looking at things. ive read that its normal and like your mum says usually corrects itself..... i dont think its anything to worry about and tbh i cant even tell looking at tht pic, but if you are concerned id prob talk to the gp or hv and see what they say! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back