slendertone ab toner??

xJuliex

Reaction score
hi, i was thinking about getting a slendertone abs toner, obviously i won't be using it while i'm pregnant but does anyone have an idea how soon after having my baby i will b able to use it?
thanks xx

a bit off the subject hun but i bought a fitness dvd for use during pregnancy and after for £2.99 from morrisons the other day, might be some use to you????

As long as you haven't had a c-section then it's 6 weeks, thats when I've been told it's safe to go back to the gym, I will go for a swim before that though!!!

TBH I think proper exercise is the way to go. I don't hold much faith in these devices working without a bit of human effort anyways. :roll:

Last xmas i bought everything from dumb bells to stomach roller to step box my news years resalution to lose weight get fit. well i used it for 6 weeks and thay all have been gathering cobwebs on top of my wardrobe for nearly a year. :oops:
I keep fit in other ways Cycling to work, swimming (before cossy got to small) water areobics, dance classes and Matrtial arts, though my James refuses to belive the more sex we have the fitter we will be, spoil sport :rotfl:
Ive never been to a gym in my life sound like my idea of a slow death. I love walking with my man in the countryside and along the cost.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back