Sleepyhead

MariaIsabella

Reaction score
Anyone got one and is it recommended? I bought a Chicco next to me and have a bouncer thing as well but have heard the sleepyhead is really good and you can put it in the crib as well so baby feel snug and safe.

Quite expensive though so perhaps better to wait and see what baby likes? xx

I've bought one too, as it's the only one that's licences for overnight sleeping. I'm using it in our bed, as we've always co slept and this is the safest way to do it xx

We bought the sleepyhead 6 weeks after my daughter was born as she would not sleep in her crib or carry cot .... It's been a life saver. She will sleep in it for 7 hours and normally wakes up at 4am and comes into bed with me.

They are expensive and I probably would wait and see what your baby is like at sleeping. Some of my friends babies sleep fine on their own. My daughter likes the comfort that the sleepyhead can give :)

Sleepyhead is brilliant and worth every penny my little one loves it you can take it anywhere it lasts until at least seven months and can help with transition from crib to cot

Love our sleepyhead. Bought it about 2 weeks ago (baby is a month tomorrow) and it's taken a while to get her to like it but honestly she sleeps in it really well which makes me feel better because I was paranoid about her in bed with me. Also got the Chicco next2me cot and the sleepyhead fits in it really nicely xxx

Love our sleepyhead. Bought it about 2 weeks ago (baby is a month tomorrow) and it's taken a while to get her to like it but honestly she sleeps in it really well which makes me feel better because I was paranoid about her in bed with me. Also got the Chicco next2me cot and the sleepyhead fits in it really nicely xxx

Thanks! I have the chicco as well so wanted to ask what you think of it? Did you get a special mattress or only the one that came with the package? Seems really hard but perhaps thats how they should be :)? I also find it hard to find sheets that fit!

I was thinking of having my baby in the chicco with only a blanket ( and sleepsuit ) but perhaps a sleepyheat makes them feel more safe! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back