Sleepy!!!

ashley22

Reaction score
That's me starting to feel really tired now. I wake up in the morning and can't believe it's time to get up.

I have been to the doctors and confirmed my pregnancy, I am due on the 8th October 2005.

It's going to drag!

Your right, your pregnancy will drag (at least mine sure have)! And I have been exhausted almost everyday for the last 7 mos. There are days I could crawl into bed and sleep for a wk. It has been real hard for me and my dh thinks I am just being lazy and my dd is no help by getting up at 6 every morning. But on the other hand, I never had one single day of morning sickness(Thank Goodness). So I guess sometimes you just got to take the good with the bad.
Sorry about my little vent. Guess I needed to get that off my chest.
Good Luck and I hope you get your enery back soon!

Ooooh - I'm exactly the same way along as you Ashley. Due on 8th Oct.

Been feeling tired - at weekends even manage to fit in an afternoon nap!

From 3wks I was feeling a bit nauseous, but haven't actually been sick at all.

Also had some spotting - but fingers crossed that everything is ok.

Good luck

Hi Louise

I have been feeling really tired. It doesn't help that I've got a 3yr old to look after either.

It's good to know that someone is due on the same day - although it's going to drag.................!

When have you got your scan? Mines is on the 30th march........I can't wait! :D

Hi Ashley,

I'm on pregnancy number 1, and the (1st ever) dating scan is booked for 23rd March. Can't wait to listen to heartbeat and check everything is going ok.

Will let you know how it goes :D

Try not to dwell on the bad things, I felt crap till about 13 weeks but then somthing changed and I was able to enjoy being pregnant and only now have I started to feel too tired for anything.

im just the same im due on 22 oct im soooo tired but not been sick just sometimes feel abit pucky lol

I am due on 19th October, as this is my fourth, its only a guide. I have never actually given birth near by due date. I am really tired at the moments, sleep all the time. The good thing is hopefull by 16 weeks will not be so tired. How are u all keeping

hi all thought id join in... its noce to see others in the same boat as myself
im exhausted too... going to bed at half eight every night and want to sleep by one most afternoons! Im a nursery teacher so that isnt so easy lol but I find my brain gives up and i just cant think about what im doing or generally function coz im so tired lmao
Im also hungry permently but feel icky at the same time if ya know what i mean. havent had morning sickness just a full icky feeling... tho it doesnt stop me eating!!

Hello Ladys I would love to join you alll I am due on october 7,2005 I have been sleepy crabby or should I say I am a Bitc* for right now but I will say is it is getting better I still got morning sickness but not as bad.... I got head acks and that is about it for right now..just think about this ladys WE ARE SO LUCKY FOR GETTING PG IN THE SUMMER NOW WE CAN SUFFER ALL SUMMER THAT IS THE ONLY PART THAT IS GOING TO SUCK.....All I Can say is ladys get fans and lots and lots of fans LMAO.......well I got to go talk to you ladys later have fun and keep us all posted........:)......

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back