Sleepsuits

Olive

Reaction score
I usually put Brody in a sleepsuit, but tonight he was so snoozed out, I've kept him in his babygrow and put him in his growbag. Stupid question really, but I take it there is no difference? There doesn't appear to be, but I wanted to check incase the material is lighter in sleepsuits.

Thanks x

Good question I was wondering whether baby gros and sleepsuits were the same thing or not x

As far as I know they are the same x

Thank you ladies. Thought so but you never know! Especially as sleeps in day without grow bag but at night has same on but does iykwim. Suppose can get colder at night though and sleeps longer (sometimes lol) xx

I always dress o in an outfit during the day and keep the sleep suits for night time! But that is just my opinion :)

Same thing and I'm the same as mrsmc outfit in the day sleep suite at night after about 10 days xx

I love sleepsuits so all day for Tyler. He's only a baby for 5 mins he has his life to wear clothes. I only brought him sleep suits and dungarees and outfits have been given to us. I've brought outfits from 6 months for him and sleepsuits for night.

We call his sleepsuits his pyjamas so he knows bed time id pyjamas on after bath a bottle then bed :)

I love sleepsuits so all day for Tyler. He's only a baby for 5 mins he has his life to wear clothes.

Glad we not the only ones to think this!!

We have stacks of sleepsuits for R!!!

I thought sleepsuits and babygros were the same. I dressed Elyssa in them until the day she turned 3 months now she wears outfits during the day.

I always dress o in an outfit during the day and keep the sleep suits for night time! But that is just my opinion :)

I do that with Alice. And we also call her sleepsuits pjs so she knows when it's bedtime

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back