Sleepless nights

futuremum

Reaction score
What a joy!!! I manage to sleep one night out of two. I was so tired last night I felt dizzy from 6 pm and slept at 10 pm, woke up 5 times in the night but at least I slept. The previous night, woke up at 2 am and that was it for the day!!! So i suppose tonight is a sleepless night waiting for me!!!

It sounds weird but I hate going to bed now!!!!!!!!! I am not comfy at all, my partner takes up all the room in bed and snores like hell, it is cold outside the bed and am too tired to get up and do things.

So I stare at the night and am wondering if we are not being burgled because you can here the tiniest noise in the house and you start getting paranoid!!!

I guess once baby is here, it is goodbye to full nights sleep but hopefully it will be a different type of sleepless nights!!!!!!!

I'm really suffering with this too....hubby has been very kind and has been sleeping downstairs so his snoring won't disturb me.
I just wish my bladder would sleep downstairs too.

Urchin - I totally relate!!

I also find that my legs get all twitchy at night. The little one wriggles inside and it seems to make me wriggly too...

Hello

I know what you mean, i actually layed down early at 11 last night and woke up at 1:15 to pee and couldnt sleep and when i can fall back asleep i have to wake up and pee or i hurt a lot lately, i sleep on either side and when i wake up i can barely move. Im sure when baby comes it will be different and at least we will have company when were up late.
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back