Sleepless nights

Discussion in 'Third Trimester' started by JoS, Jan 21, 2012.

1. JoS

JoS Well-Known Member

I'm having my worst sleepless night, had a busy week at work and felt tired all week and been daydreaming about having a lie in saturday morning and now I can't get to bloody sleep!
    Its so frustrating! I know even if I go to sleep i'll wake up early as I normally do.
    sorry for moaning but everyone tells me I need to rest more as I work so hard but I never seem
    to be able to switch off.
    Any advice welcome!

2. beckyboo1

beckyboo1 Well-Known Member

Jo afraid to say no advice from me as here I am wide awake from just before 5am when I could if had a lovely lie in

Could cry I'm that annoyed with myself. Think I cant sleep as have a sore back so everytime I turn over I wake myself up xx

3. JensBump

JensBump Well-Known Member

I am the same sore hips and back drive me out of bed and only went to bed after 12

4. jojo_2012

jojo_2012 Well-Known Member

My only advice would be to take a nice long nap in the daytime but you really can't do that until you start maternity leave or it messes you up even more.

TMI but I got woken up at 6am to OH stabbing me in the back. I was not amused :mad:

5. BabyBrain

BabyBrain Well-Known Member

Hahahaha jojo I get that, his son kicking my belly and him poking me in the back. Good job we don't sleep top and tail :poke:

My bump wakes me up when I turn over, I have to hold on to it so I move at the same time. It also aches as if the change of pressure is crushing everything :(