sleeping....

schell

Reaction score
Well its almost 4.30 and I've been awake now since 2!!! Aaarrgggghhhhh. I have bloody heartburn now and shattered but after lying in the dark for hours have given up and got my phone out. I'm going to be so tired when my alarm goes off at 6 for work 😢😢😢

Anybody else struggling at night? I'm only 16 weeks and not big yet so god help me. Lol

Meeee!! My body seems to automatic wake up anytime from 3am and thats it then Im so tired for the day then.

Isn't it a nightmare? Hope things settle down a bit for you xx

I am also having trouble sleeping, I just can't get comfy at all and when I do drop off I wake after 30 mins to an hour because my hips ache or I need the toilet. I'm almost 20 weeks so only thinking this is going to get worse. I'm like a zombie at work :(

I wake up with backaches in the middle of the night!! I'm only 16 weeks as well - hoping it will pass!

Hope you feel better soon <3

Yep I'm afraid as you get bigger it only gets worse :( I've not been quite so bad the last few weeks until this week when I have a vile cold and can't breath!! Got horrible pelvic pain though and it makes turning over in bed bloody hurt!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back