sleeping with eyes open

Xena

Reaction score
Does anybody else have a child that sleeps with their eyes open (not WIDE open, only partially, but definitely open), or is Alex just a bit odd? lol.
He always does it, it's strange to see - Lydia keeps getting confused by it - she'll tell me that Alex is awake because his eyes are open, but no he is just asleep snoring away with his eyes open lol

Evie does this... it really freaks me out. I have to shut them with my fingers :rotfl:

pilkers said:
Evie does this... it really freaks me out. I have to shut them with my fingers :rotfl:

same here.... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Is it like this?

IMGP1124.jpg

I took it to embaress lil miss later when she gets a bf.... :rotfl:

Yep. Angel too. Mostly just 1 eye but occasionally both. I get creeped out when she rolls her eyes in her head! I call them 'Exorcist Eyes!' Lol

Squiglet said:
pilkers said:

same here.... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Is it like this?

IMGP1124.jpg

I took it to embaress lil miss later when she gets a bf.... :rotfl:

yeh that's the one! just like that!

it's so weird isn't it lol - disturbs me somewhat when Alex does it :lol:

Sam does this too all the time.

It really amuses me when OH thinks he is awake and will be talking away to him only to realise he's been asleep the whole time.

Yeh, Arianna does this - only if she is REALLY sleepy tho!

Sprog does this just before going into REM - but really I think it's so he can tell if I'm even *thinking* of moving and putting him in his moses basket.

Caelan does this all the time. I think its so he can make sure we haven't left him in the room on his own because the minuet we walk out he starts crying!

oh oliver used to do this ALL the time!
he used to roll his eye in the back of his head!!!
will have to upload a pic of him doing it. it really freaked me out watching him!!! esp when he was a newborn and was jaundiced, cause all you could see was these yellow eyeballs in his head lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DaisyLynn
Back