sleeping on tummy?

mrswarner87

Reaction score
i find myself waking up kind of laying on my tummy, i wasnt uncomfy before but now i get sharp aches on my tummy?.

plus i feel soooo tired and cant stay asleep, its very annoying!

other than that all seems well, im hearing the heartbeat more often usin my doppler and it sounds like the best music ever.

hope your all ok and feeling well. xxxx

I used to love sleeping on my front but haven't been able to since being pregnant, i wake up feeling squished.

I now sleep on my left side propped up on a pillow and that seems much better.
X

baby will be fine, I still sleep on mine somehow!! The sharp aches are probs growing pains, I think baby has a growth spurt about now.

i did until i got my bfp then just didnt feel right, am sleeping on my left now but am gettin uncomfy x

I'm a couple of weeks behind you and I'm relishing still being able to sleep on my front. As soon as a bump starts forming, I won't, but for now its the most comfortable way of getting to sleep.
There are plenty of months ahead for uncomfortable sleep to prepare us for the completely sleepless nights ahead when baby is born.
I say if you're comfortable enough to sleep, then it must be ok. Unfortunately, sounds like your days for tummy sleeping are over for now. :lol:

I used to sleep on my front all the time, and did for a few weeks but now it's uncomfortable do I usually sleep on my side

I love sleeping on my tummy but its getting a wee bit uncomfy now and I'm having a hard time getting comfy already with just the tiniest wee bump lol x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

I Love sleeping on my tum sprawled out lol- my OH doesn't like it though :p

I used to sleep on my tummy now my belly gets in the way lol so I sleep on my side with a pillow under it so I can't sleep on my bump but you should be fine to sleep on your tummy Hun and its amazing when you get to 20 weeks cause every time I sleep on my side baby's moving and kicking lol makes me laugh!!!! Xxx

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back