Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Baby & Toddler' started by kat060287, Jan 21, 2012.
When have you all or are you planning on puttin your lo in their own room? x
Sophie sleeps in our room at the minute and I'm planning on her doing for another few months or so. Not quite sure when they're meant to go in their own room but ours is more based around 1. When she is ready and 2. When we finally get it all done and decorated.
Charlie went in his own room at 14 weeks!
Thanks girls xxx
9 months !!
Grace moved at 8 weeks as she was such a noisy sleeper I was awake most of the night although she was only waking once lol
I have the same problem with cam. Thinking of shipping him out to his own room soon
We moved Jax 2 weeks ago when he was about 10 weeks. It's been great, we're all sleeping much better
Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk
Moved our lo at 10 weeks as she was so noisy and just so happens she as slept from her 10pm feed till 8 ever since.
We have a big cot which is in his bedroom and can't be moved into ours so Will is going to be moved when he's too big for his Moses basket which I expect to be within the next few weeks xx
We're moving Hollie as of tomorrow. She's 16 weeks at the mo.
She's going into her own room because she's recently started sleeping through from about 11pm to 7am - so hopefully will in her own bed too!
We moved Jake at about 4 months I think. He was too big for his crib and the cot wouldn't fit in our room. We've all slept better since he was moved to be honest.
Devon is still in with us. We have a 3 bed house, 2 boys 12 and 11 in 1 room and a girl aged 9 in the other , we have gotten quite used to it to be honest, although with a cotbed it is a little small on space!!! ha
Perhaps when he is 10 , he may get his own room!!
We do have background music on all night and a nightlight on till we go to bed, so we can find our way in, in the dark...
Quite early around fiveish weeks i think (cant remember exactly). Again he was so noisy in his sleep, i couldn't sleep in-between feeds xxxx
Aoibheann went into her own room at three months , we started her of by napping in there during the day . Lily moved in to Aoibheann's room about three weeks ago .
Not until 6 months
Don't reckon we'll last til 6 months but reckon it'll happy between the 13-16 week mark. Hoping it'll co-inside with when he sleeps through from 10.30-11 til 6/7. (fingers crossed!)
Owen won't be for ages! My mum is looking after Owen while we work ( she lives abroad) therefore has what would have been Owens room!! I can't see Owen being in there any time soon due to money!! If I had my choice he would have been moved at 6 months but he us fine with us, he sleeps well and 95% of that is in his cot with the other 5% in our bed ie if he poorly or I have an afternoon kip x
Jack was 5 months when we moved him into his own room. He goes to bed at 9pm, wakes for his dummy & a quick cuddle at 11pm-ish and then again between 2am-4am, then finally wakes at 7am. He's down a small flight of stairs (we have a weird house!) which is annoying when you're half asleep at 4am but I think he's going to start sleeping through any day now x
exactly the same with me, we all slept so much better afterwards!