Sleeping bags

queenriccy

Reaction score
Hi girlies

Just a quick one for those who use sleeping bags.
What tog are you using and what are you dressing baby in underneath?

Xx

I've given up. Our room hits 27 at night so he sleeps in a vest or even just a nappy if it's hot. Anything under 23 and he'll be in a short sleeved vest and 1.5 tog. Below 21 is a long sleeved vest and 1.5 tog.

Evan is quite happy not to be covered though and he is a hot baby xx

My 8 month old is in a 1 tog a nappy and short sleeve pjs no vest

Nothing but nappy atm but in winter used 4tog and spring 1.5tog.

in either a vest or just a nappy at te moment as its just to hot, we have 1.5 and a 2.5 tog bags for when it gets colder and will probably just put lo in a sleep suit underneath unless its really cold

I've only been using a gro bag for around a week and the majority of that time he's been sleeping in just a nappy with a cellular thrown over him, but he often kicks this off.

When he has been in his bag he's just had a nappy on. Last night he had nappy and gro bag but i left the gro bag open and just had the shoulders fastened. Figured if we have a freak weather change and it becomes chilly i can easliy zip up his bag without waking him! :D So that's what i'll be doing from now on, as i worry he'll become to cold and i'll have to wake him to dress him :/

Oh and his is a 1 tog bag x x x

We tried Harry in just a vest but he didn't sleep well so I got a 1 tog and it says from 24 - 27 degrees, so he sleeps in just his nappy and in that and that works well. Also have the windows open and fan on xx

Depending on the temperature either a 0.5 tog or 1 tog bag with just his nappy. He seems to sleep better in his sleeping bag.

1 tog and nappy here as well with a fan circulating in the room as well.

I dunno what tog it is... Feels thin...

At the minute, with it so, so hot, I'm opening his sleeping bag and laying him on it in just a nappy. When I go to bed I'll lay the other half over him and do the shoulder poppers up. It still gets pretty chilly at night xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back