Sleep?

Ikklemoi

Reaction score
Hey ladies,
Just wondering if anyone else is having trouble sleeping or staying asleep once nodding off. I feel like am running off of steam sleep wise, and when a do manage to nod of for a hour without waking up I'm having really strange dreams/nightmares. X

I was like this not so long ago! The nightmares are awful! I now can't sleep because of back and hip pain :( xx

Beeee I'm having a lot of discomfort with my hips too. :( hope the pain eases for you back ache is fustrating ain't if bless yah. How many weeks are you? Xx

Me too! It's 1.30am and I am awake. I toss and turn all night because my hips start aching and I'm having dreams as well..they are never nice dreams though either crazy weird or nightmares!! Also got a cough which is worse when lay down. Because I'm tired I end up going to bed early and it's just a vicious cycle! Xx

Beeee I'm having a lot of discomfort with my hips too. :( hope the pain eases for you back ache is fustrating ain't if bless yah. How many weeks are you? Xx

21 weeks tomorrow! Also have my first physio session tomorrow so hopefully that may be some help haha xx

My sleep has been terrible too. Manage to get to sleep easily (prob coz I'm knackered!) but waking up 2-3 am for hours at a time ! It's not fun.
Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back