Sleep!!

Vickilou25

Reaction score
Are any of you ladies suffering from broken/ no sleep?? I go to bed tired yet can't get to sleep then wake loads for no apparent reason and am up before my alarm!!! Just wondered if its a pregnancy thing xx

I wake up at 530 like ping!!!
But can get to sleep no bother x

I don't seem to be able to sleep all through the night anymore, usually wake up feeling sick, extremely thirsty and needing to pee. Xxx

Ner ner ner ner I sleep just fine till about 6 am when I wake up earlier than normal. Could be just cos I take a tablet before bed for her nerves and it makes me sleepy but still I'm a sleepy girl at the moment. I nap during the day to I am so tired. Only complaint I have are very vivid dreams :( x

Ner ner ner ner I sleep just fine till about 6 am when I wake up earlier than normal. Could be just cos I take a tablet before bed for her nerves and it makes me sleepy but still I'm a sleepy girl at the moment. I nap during the day to I am so tired. Only complaint I have are very vivid dreams :( x

Ok for some :p am hoping it passes soon as was fine untill last couple of nights and now today i feel like crap because of my lack of sleep! xx

I've had pretty broken sleep, despite being exhausted. Thirst and toilet trips make things even worse. Some nights I just can't drift off at all.

I've started to wake u earlier than normal too needed a wee and then can't get back to sleep cos it's so light! I need to invest in some black out curtains...

I've never been the best sleeper but now I get to sleep relatively easily, but wake up every couple of hours for a pee! And always up before the alarm goes off at 6.30am. I'm lucky if I get more than 5 or 6 hours. If I need a pee this often now, I dread to think what I'll be like in the run up to the birth. I might make a bed for myself in the bath!! x

I keep waking up at 3am for a wee then wake up at 6 PING!

And the dreams!! I never used to remember any dreams ever and that always used to disappoint me a bit. Now I'm having the most vivid and random dreams. Unfortunately they always seem to be related to work somehow. They're not bad though Just ridiculously strange.

I had a vivid dream lastnight that we had to go to a competition to win our booking appointment with a midwife and do all these tests. Then she sat us down for an interview and said "You don't really want this baby do you?" x

I got up to pee about six times last night! And when I was laying down, it was desperate but disappeared when I got up to go. Think the old uterus was resting on my bladder lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back