Sky High HCG But can't find pregnancy.

Lulla Bell

Reaction score
Hey all.
I should be 6+3 today
I went in yesterday for a reassurance scan, but they couldn't find anything at all. They did bloods and said they expect them to come back pretty low as if I've had a chemical.
However they came back sky high.. she said they were consistent of a 6 week pregnancy..
I'm back in tomorrow for more bloods and then again on Monday for another scan.
I've had a feeling all alone this pregnancy wasn't going to work out, so I'm not actually that shocked.
Although I am worried about something going wrong and it effecting me enough to make trying again difficult.
Has anyone had this happen to them?
What was the outcome?
X

Hi Lulla Bell

I'm sorry this is happening to you. I've had one ectopic that was diagnosed by scan due to pain (it ruptured). My second pregnancy I went for my 6 weeks scan (as I qualify due to history of ectopic) - good HCG, but pregnancy of unknown location/ suspected ectopic. I had a repeat scan the following day and it was located in my remaining tube.

If you start to experience any bleeding or pain, get back to hospital. I hope you're just earlier on than expected and that it works out ok for you xox

I have had no pain or bleeding, but I have open access to the ward if I need it so that's reassuring. I'm back in tomorrow for more bloods.

I know my HCG is rising as I feel sick as a dog.
Honestly with the amount of losses I've had now I kind of expect something to be wrong xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back