Skin

Tiny Sue

Reaction score
Anyone else having skin problems? My skin, normally oily in the middle, ie combination - has begun to dry out and peel, but at the same time I'm getting horrible blackheads and blocked pores...ew sorry TMI.

I'm not looking after it any less, but it's just gone icky.

Sue

Yeah I get this one minute I look glowing next morning I have about a million spots appearing! Bloody hormones cant wait to go back on the pill!

i have just had this too, i normaly have pretty good skin, dont get spots, only the odd one when im due on, but i have 4 on my face at the mo, they are only little but its not like me to get them.

I have exsma aswell and i have nticed that at teh same time that got a bit worse, think the hormone level in my body has defo changed, hopeing its a good sign tho, body getting ready to give birth

I am about 2 months pregnant and for the past few weeks have suddenly had a major increase in spots.I look as if I have acne and feel hideous.They have spread to chest area also, but not majorly.My mum said its hormones but my sister never got any while pregnant, and she had hormones flying out of her ears :evil:

I am so glad I'm not the only one. I'm not suffering from spots, but have come out with a rash on both arms, inside thighs and behind my left knee. The doc says it looks like dermititis although I have never suffered from this before, nor have I changed anything like washing powder etc. My mum reckons it could be something I'm already using but am now reacting due to hormone changes. My doc had given me hydrocortisone cream to stop the itching, although I'm not too keen on using this with being pregnant - just me, the doc said it was fine :? Just hope it goes soon. I've had it nearly a week now!!

emma, I have a rash, too! One under my left armpit like a diaper or heat rash. It's driving me bonkers. :(

I've been using E45 cream which seems to be working. The rash has gone down quite a bit and not driving me as mad

ElizebethJoy, Tried to find out about the American version but there does not appear to be a generic name for E45 cream. It's only an emollient cream bought over the counter specially for more serious dry skin conditions such as eczema, dermatitis and some types of psoriasis. Think you may have to ask your chemist.

Sorry I can't be any more help :)

im gonan have to gloat,

my skin looks great since i got preganat :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27