Skairdy...

libs

Reaction score
you know the bit of brown spotting we have for a few days before AF?

well one of the reasons I forgot about Af is that I started with that last Monday, so just assumed test was right. Then it stopped and has never come back :think:

When I queried with my doctor about it at the last visit, she said not to worry and it means nothing, and that it didn't mean anything was wrong with progesterone levels, that it wouldn't make any diff to a viable pregnancy.

I'm just wondering with that coming then AF not arriving....??

Did you ever query it with the doctor and what did they say?

Oooo a thread with my name on it :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

He said the same as you too hun. Although my spotting lasts around 7 days before AF, apart from last month when I had non :think: . He sent me for swabs but they came back fine, no infections. So I guess it isn't anything to worry about, just a pain.

Have you got your BFP yet?

I've been getting several days of spotting before my AF the last couple of cycles too. I'm planning on going to see my doc about it too this week.

I started spotting 9DPO and had cramps to boot as well for 2/3 days. This has coincided with my period being heavier than normal and I'm on day 7 of it and it's still fresh red blood :?

I'm charting my temps as well and at the same time that I had the spotting my temps dropped which does suggest a drop in progesterone levels to me.

Libs - could it be an implantation bleed if the spotting has stopped. Is your AF overdue?

yes - should have arrived tuesday night/wed morning :shock:

and no - no bfp yet :roll:

glad both doctors said the same

hope you get some answers bagpuss

7 days seems a long time to still be having AF bagpuss :think: Or are yours usually that long?

not to freak you out but i have dreams that come true most of the time and i had a dream last night that i was on the forum and i see a thread posted by you libs "bfp " i couldnt wait to wake up and tell you. I hope this does come true hun

:cheer: I hope so - Mum hasn't had her baby dream yet - but I think she may not tell me this time as the last time was my mc - told her she got it wrong for once - then found out I had mc :(

she always dreams when one of us is pregnant - but never knows whch one it is - well if you will have 5 daughters :wink:

erm Jemz...you didn't happen to notice the date on that post did you :rotfl:

i didnt hun lol. but youre siggy and piccy hadnt been changed.
hope its sometime soon. Normally when i have these dreams they come true from the next day or a week or 2 later.

E.g i had a dream the other night that my cat was chasing a mouse and bit it in half (i kno im sorry)
i got up that mornin to find one under my xmas tree. lol

ok i wasnt going to say anything about this but i had a dream a few nights ago that libs got a BFP (my first forum dream :wink: )
but it seemed so real!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i really hope this is the case for you!

well if nothing else at least I can say I'm in someones dreams :rotfl:

By the way, I went to the docs today. She's a new doctor, very young and not very experienced.

She didn't seem to know much about this area. Said spotting was nothing to worry about, shouldn't affect TTC. Didn't take any swabs.

I asked about my period being 7 days of proper bleeding, was this anything to be concerned about. She said not. She put it all down to my cycles settling down after having my son. Been 18 months since I've had him but she's right in some ways, it's only been last 4 months that I've seen a return to a normal cycle length for me.

She didn't seem to grasp that I was telling her that 7 days of proper bleeding and several days of spotting prior to that was not normal for me.

If I have the same next month, I'll go back to see a different doctor. I've never had periods that last for this long ever.

yes I'd give it another month hun - anyone can have 1 funny month - so see if it happens again. :hug:

hope all ok next month

come on libs u due to test again. I dnt recall your AF being this late before, maybe im wrong but :pray: :pray: for you.

no Af yet :cheer: and you're right - I'm generally v regular - only other time I was this late was mc so hoping my bfp is there waiting for me when I test Saturday. I didn't want to test till then, so if it was a chemical it should have disappeared by then

have 3 hours off work tomorrow morning (woohoo merry christmas :roll: ) so buying then. Actually I'll probably do one tomorrow night :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back