size 2 nappies

pringle88

Reaction score
how old was your LO when you moved up to size 2? Ella is still in size 1 which fit fine but just wondering!

I told my OH to buy some today and keep the receipt so we can swap them if needs be!

We were never in size 1! Arthur was 8lb 8 oz when born... And I had quite a few packs and didn't finish them
All before he was in 3... They grow so fast :( xx

I've run out of 1st which.were getting snug anyhow as she was 9lb when born and is now around 10.7 so are on 2s dunno how long she'll.be in them. A while I hope as I have bought a fair few :eek:b

we were using size twos from about the third day after he was born! still using them at three weeks old, but by the rate he's growing he'll be in three's in a couple of weeks! Porker!

we're still in 1's but I think when we've finished this pack I'll try her in 2's as 1's are starting to be a bit snug, only got one pack left though and then have a pack of 2's that we bought by mistake lol, so will try them. she's 9lb 15oz at the mo.

we went to size 2 around 4 weeks I think!

We put LO in 2's from birth. She's just gone into 3's active fit and in 2 weeks we've had 2 leaks!!

thanks! think i might finish this pack and move to size 2s then... she has a tiny little bum so i reckon 2s are gonna be a bit saggy on her!! but ill give them a go x

I think Charlie was about 2 months, he started putting on weight and his legs got really chunky and thought the 1's might be to tight round his thighs!

Issac isn't a big baby at all but grew out of 1s at 4weeks and he was only in 2s until the other day. He now wears 3s and the wrap round him tummy more than they should but the 2s never held his poo and I've had to throw a few outfits out from poo up his back xx

We moved to size 2 at about 9 weeks when she weighed 8lb ish. I don't think there is much difference from 1 but 3 is quite a Bit bigger than 2.

I put Will in them a week ago and 2 poos leaked :shocked: so he's back in 1's until his booty grows :)

The 3s are a lot bigger but so far no leaks. The 2s weren't high enough on his back to catch he poo. :-/ x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back