sitting forward

Babylicious

Reaction score
it's official the bump is just too big for me to sit forward comfortably

i know how you feel,

just been for a shower and trying to dry my legs and feet is a nightmare, my feet look horrible now very dry and neglected :oops:

i did ask o/h if he would rub some moisturizer on them then they might not look too bad but he wouldnt do it...

i hate feet at the best of times but i'll be sooooooooooooo embarassed when the time comes to go into labour and i have minging feet......

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Linda said:
i know how you feel,

just been for a shower and trying to dry my legs and feet is a nightmare, my feet look horrible now very dry and neglected :oops:

i did ask o/h if he would rub some moisturizer on them then they might not look too bad but he wouldnt do it...

i hate feet at the best of times but i'll be sooooooooooooo embarassed when the time comes to go into labour and i have minging feet......

Mine arent great either! But apparently your feet get cold in labour so im using that excuse to wear socks!! lol

I have to sit forward to encourage little miss to not go back to back. Problem is she makes me pay for it.. :rotfl:

i need to buy some..... slip on shoes ..... :oops: it hurts to bend over and do laces!!! :lol:

littlepip said:
Linda said:
i know how you feel,

Mine arent great either! But apparently your feet get cold in labour so im using that excuse to wear socks!! lol

:rotfl: I wore socks when I was in labour with paige, but they was trainer socks so the midwife had to keep putting them back on when they was falling off :shock: :oops:

sean always rubs cream into my legs and feet for me, and I shout him to dry me off after a shower :lol: well he got me pregnant :rotfl:

Babylicious said:
sean always rubs cream into my legs and feet for me, and I shout him to dry me off after a shower :lol: well he got me pregnant :rotfl:

Tried this one with o/h but it didnt work, he still wouldnt do it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back