sippy cup

Krystal

Reaction score
ok i bought one today cos it said 4 months plus so i might as well have in cupboard.. but when would you use one? and what drink do you give them? my baby seems too young to hold one yet but he's almost 4 months :think:

I think Gabs was about 5 and a half months when she first used one. It coincided with weaning. I just gave her water (and still do) she seems to like it. Good luck :D

Tina & Gabs said:
I think Gabs was about 5 and a half months when she first used one. It coincided with weaning. I just gave her water (and still do) she seems to like it. Good luck :D

just noticed this reply.. thanks for that.. least I have it for when he needs it anyway x

I cant get my boy to use them :? he prefers the teats still and your not supposed to give them juice through teats are you?

I usually just give Austin water with his. He can use it fine and has done since about 4 months. I usually have to help him hold it though even now. He has diluted orange juice occasionally but I'd rather he got used to drinking water.

jaydes had hers from about 5 months she normally has the hipp baby juice but i dilute it down for her :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back