sippy cup

Discussion in 'Baby & Toddler' started by Krystal, Dec 6, 2007.

1. Krystal

Krystal Well-Known Member

ok i bought one today cos it said 4 months plus so i might as well have in cupboard.. but when would you use one? and what drink do you give them? my baby seems too young to hold one yet but he's almost 4 months :think:

2. Tina & Gabs

Tina & Gabs Well-Known Member

I think Gabs was about 5 and a half months when she first used one. It coincided with weaning. I just gave her water (and still do) she seems to like it. Good luck :D

3. Krystal

Krystal Well-Known Member

just noticed this reply.. thanks for that.. least I have it for when he needs it anyway x

4. Flame

Flame Well-Known Member

I cant get my boy to use them :? he prefers the teats still and your not supposed to give them juice through teats are you?

5. maybebaby

maybebaby Well-Known Member

I usually just give Austin water with his. He can use it fine and has done since about 4 months. I usually have to help him hold it though even now. He has diluted orange juice occasionally but I'd rather he got used to drinking water.

6. mum&2girls

mum&2girls Well-Known Member

jaydes had hers from about 5 months she normally has the hipp baby juice but i dilute it down for her :D