Singleness here I come

Poxie_pixie

Reaction score
Found my now ex fella texting some bird the other night, safe to say it is well and truely over. He wasn't babys dad anyway we got together after I was pregnant and he obviously knew. Atleast I will have my little one to keep me company. =) positive thinking! xXx

:hug: it wil be hard chick, and you'll have moments where you think wtf am i doing?! but you'll have your LO to get you thru it and it does get easier! i've been on my own since just before i had #2 and i cant imagine doing it any other way now!!

i chose to be a single parent it not difficult hun tbh i find it a dam site easier

I was a single mum and I agree with SL! I found it a heck of a lot easier! Everything was done on my terms and I didn't have to worry about another person! x It is hard as mmg&i says but it's hard either way! x hugs x hope you're ok x

i chose to be a single parent it not difficult hun tbh i find it a dam site easier

i agree you get the kids to urself! then when they're all tucked up in bed thats your time no1 to look after or anything! its nice to have that feeling! ive got 2 boys an i wouldnt change em for the world they make me the person i am today n my oh granted i use to live with him an couldnt wait half the time for him to come home but when he did! i was like whats the point? we sit there doing nothing i have to entertain the kids all day then you on a an evening its never ending! n i was puttin more in an getting nothing you get that little bundle of joy to your self!
enjoy every minute soon as that moment happens no1 else will matter but you n the little baby :) xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back