single

x.Lilly.x

Reaction score
I guess I can post in here now lol
Me and my boyfriend broke up this evening.
Sat here at the mo a bit beside myself dont really no what to do right now other than cry, really really hurts and dont know what to do :(
Tell me it gets easier?
now Ill be reaising 2 kids under the age of 2 by myself. woo.
anyway pointless post just need a cuddle right now so just felt like posting really =/

:hug: :hug: Sorry I haven't got any advice just wanted to send lots of :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hello sweety. I think you know you've done the right thing. It DOES get easier and you'll soon find someone that really loves you and takes care of you. That's a promise. X

as flex said if its not right then you have done the right thing,

ive had a time when it comes to guys, but hang in there i used to thikn if i wasted my time with the wrong man then the right man could walk right on by with out me knowing it,

i had situation with my first, i told him i was preganant at 4 weeks and to this day i have never seen him, (hes now in jail due out 10th december this year) i struggled like hell to try and get my head round how any human could show no interested in there own child ect and because of this n many other reasons ended up with baby blues, it was a ruff that should of been one of the happiest, however i look at my gorgouse little boy now who could never be happier and see how strong of a person i was to deal with things an come out the other way, ive met the man of my dreams he treats me and my son like royalty and he is what i call my equal,

i was still terrifid of telling him i was pregnant incase he did a runner to as that all ive experianced even tho that was so silly,

what im sayin is, follow your heart and a little your head you will make the right choices and you will come out the other side, yes it will be hard but you will always have to little angels by your side making you strong an spearing you on, an then when you least expect it that Mr RIght will come and not just the mr right nows,

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back