Single Bed? help!

Piglet10

Reaction score
When did you all put kids into single beds? Madison is 16 months and i don't really know whether to buy toddler bed or put her in her single?! Everyones telling me to just try her in single? xxx

I Just got a pink bed gard out of argos she was about 17 months and put a baby gate on her door she was really good at going to bed but I didn't like the idea of her getting into the bathroom or stairs half asleep but she never moved out of her bed she just shouted, it's only now she's a Terra lol

yeah been thinking bout it think ill try her in single , ill put her cot mattress on floor just incase and put a stair gate at her door, and she has the lindam bed rail so fingers crossed!!! :) thanks fro replyin xx

Ohhh good luck! Don't think Odhráns quite ready yet for his cotbed to be turned into the bed bit.. That's what my sister did too, put the bed rail on xx

i really didnt want a cot bed as i thot they were a waste cos i wanted the drop side on the cot if u know what i mean totally regret it now lol!! yeah ill keep yas posted lol cud be eventful xx

I liked the drop side but looking back I know I never would have used it, cotbed is fab.. She's doing great, big girl already xx

Ooo just an idea I got k a bed.from IKEA it.extends and has.extra.mattress bits to add then it makes a single bed k has only just got it on single now but.that's because.the cat sleeps with her, its a white metal one x x

And its very low that they won't hurt if they fall out but k never has it kinda has built in sides. X x

yeah i was looking at those but she alredi has a single bed we bought her at start for her room cos we sleep in there if shes ill rather than remove her iykwim lol but they do look fab xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back