Singing to baby...

Lou

Reaction score
Hi

Just wondered if any of you sing any funny songs to your baby?

I sing scissor sisters filthy gorgeous to Isaac when I am changing a poohy nappy or he does a trump.

He trumped at the clinic today and I sang the song out of habit and felt very embarrassed when the HV looked at me like I am some sort of loon!

Please tell me I am not the only one :)

Lou

Am always singing daft tunes, I sing "I've a very smelly bum" to the tune of I'm too sexy, during nappy changes. Haven't done it in public yet though :D

lol When you do you will feel such an idiot! Its such a personal thing to do in public.

I shushed Isaac asleep today by humming the Eastenders theme tune for some reason but hey it did the trick ;)

Lou

i sing twinkle twinkle little stars and forget half the ryme and go on about summit else in that rytheme

I do that too!! lol

The day before I gave birth Jarrod sang Rudolf the Red nose reindeer to Isaac in my tummy and he kicked Jarrod in the mouth lol. If we sing it to him now he looks at us like he recognises the song. (oh and we don't know the proper words to it either) :)

Lou

I'm ALWAYS singing to Rubie, I never know what to say to her so I just sing sing sing. I have loads of kids nursery rhyme cd's and have them on all the time, I love them more than she does lol!! :D

heehee its a good excuse to have a little sing song. I want to get a nursery rhyme book for Isaac. I already read to him and he has some lovely books about animals and wildlife.

I don't know any of the proper words to the classic nursery rhymes! Thats why I sing scissor sisters lol

Lou :)

I normally put CD's on and sing along to them with her in my arms!! :oops:

She loves James Blunt. Always calms her down or sends her to sleep :lol:

BubbleOne said:
I normally put CD's on and sing along to them with her in my arms!! :oops:

She loves James Blunt. Always calms her down or sends her to sleep :lol:

snap!!! James Blunt is a god send lol

but if we are just haveing silly moments he loves the Darkness and Fall out boy :D

James Blunt every time, she likes him better than row row row your boat even!!

Charlotte loves music of any type. I dont watch tv any more i just have MTV on and will sing to her, it always soothes her. i find it realy emotional sometimes!!! LOL!! I sung 'perfect day' to her the other day she loved it, but i was blubbing by the end of it...(memories)
i Havent made up any songs yet...its a must tho!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back