Simon deserves a medal!!!!

Yvonne

Reaction score
Thank god for that!!!!!

They have gone and the fact that the Conway sisters have been in the bottom 2 for the last 3 weeks just goes to show that no one likes them!!

Yipeeeeeee!!!
:D :D :D :D

who went? i was out.. presuming it was conways? i shall watch it on itv 2 later anyway tehehshehsheshehshehsh!

I respect him for that, at least he is not an hypocrit, they are rubbish and nasty. the worst of it all is that they think they are so good!!!!!!!!!!! :shock:

Hi Sarah,

The Conways and Chico (can't stand that man!!!) were in the bottom two, Sharon voted for the Conways to go home and so did Simon despite that they are his group, he let Louie (who's a prat) off the hook. I think Simon made the right decision, they were awful & why he picked them to get through in the first place is beyond me!

I want Shane (a very sexy boy!) to win.

Nicki. :D

Tactics on Simon's part I reckon......he still has Journey South so he wasn't losing anything with the Conways going (god they were bad). Also, with Chico still in (and yep, I can't stand this guy!) the competition is now too good up against him - he'll be gone within the next 2 shows.

i dont think anyone will miss them they were ok but were gettin more worse each week

They were so rotten! Can't believe they got that far! Apparently Louis knew them before though- they sang at one of Boyzone's weddings or something...?

I think Brenda has a fabulous voice, her control on last night's song was amazing. Don't think she'll win though as she's not commercial enough.

Ha! I was just thinking of how annoyed the Conway Sisters were that Simon kicked them out- I shouldn't think it's amusing but it was, they just weren't very good and I'm still annoyed that Maria went out!

+++

I want journey south to win, i like them, they are like a grown up Bros :D

Hi

I agree good ridance to the conways.

read in the paper that a lot of people have been upset by chiccos performance, ie, doing a (bad) michael jackson impersination and holding hands with a 7 year old boy. they were complaining that it was unacceptable.

was i the only one that enjoyed andy's performance once he got his place. been to loads of concerts were top stars have come in late to their songs.

did anyone see the pound signs flash in simon's eyes when shane had finished singing the darkness song.

x

Me too - I am glad Simon voted them out, they have had their time, you can only be in the bottom two so many times before you realise the public don't like you that much!

Don't particuarly like chico either but my two kids (aged 4 and 6) love him to bits so his PR aimed at children is definately working!! :roll:

well another one gone and about time too they were useless
chicco to go next week
final 3 i think will be
SHAYNE
BRENDA
ANDY
im not sure who will win but they will all get recording contracts they are all really good im hoping shayne wins hes my favourite :D
xxxxxx

I watched this programme once and I have to agree - those girls were CRAP!! Makes me glad we don't have a TV in our house!!

Sami

how do you cope without a tv!!! couldnt live without my lost, er, nip/tuck (all american rubbish).

i think the final 3 will be:

Andy
Shane
Journey South

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members