Silly question?

Marmite

Reaction score
This might sound like a really silly question, but is there such thing as a baby moving too much? Mine has been really active today, wriggling and kicking like it has ants in its pants :roll:

I am not sure on that one but I have read somewhere that you should feel more than 10 kicks per day and speak to MW about any irregularities- kicking more could be an irregularity so if you are really worried contact MW

yeah.. my midwife said if it moves a lot more than usual that can also be a sign its not happy.. if your concerned nip to assesment

It's slowed down a bit now, still worth getting it checked do you think?

I want to be sure im going in before I start calling my Mum for a lift or anything :roll:

its up to you.. i think they can have mad 5 mins some times.. but if u r worried then pop over.. wont harm

oh and should i phone local hospital or community centre or actual proper hospital, and would it be an enquiry or emergency?

id try enquiry at hospital unit... could it be something youve eaten or drunk thats high in caffeine or sugar?

leckershell said:
id try enquiry at hospital unit... could it be something youve eaten or drunk thats high in caffeine or sugar?
I havent had anything high in caffine or sugar, and now im trying to get it to move again by eating icecream but nothing yet.

I phoned my Mum and she just said to phone the health centre and speak to a doctor, she didnt think it was anything to worry about... so now im waiting for them to call me back.

hey any news?
Damon was really active late one night and i remember my midwife saying if he was really active or not moving to give them a ring, so i did and they were really nice about - she said keep your eye on it for an hour and if it didnt slow down to go in but to ring back in an hour and let them know what i was doing.
He slowed down in the end so i didnt need to go.
Hope everything is ok :hug: :hug:

They phoned back and just said it was nothing to worry about.

Think I was being a little paranoid :roll:

its better to be safe and give them a ring hun :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back