Silly hormones.

jazzmum2be

Reaction score
Maybe Im being emotional but I just need to rant a sec.
My ex bf has always beena bit of an arse, hes one minute been my mate then the next slagging me off, but I thought all thsi was over as Iv grown up a hell of alot for this baby, and he didnt used to like me doing drugs etc and that was the main problem he had with me.
Anyway The last time I spoke to him was 4 weeks ago on msn and he was being super sweet saying how much id changed for the better and stuff and we left it on friendly terms. Then tonight I find out from a friend hes blocked me, I ask her to ask him why and she said he said 'I dont want a scummy girl like her in my life'. Scummy girl like me? That really hurt =/
And then to top it off The father of the baby said 'if it was anyone elses baby then Id care but its the fact its HERS, id rather die than talk to her'.
Now blubbering my eyes out :(
I no I shouldnt let them get to me, but its hard not to.
They USED to be my friends, and its just upsetting how thats all changing.
Now I just feel a bit like 'can i actually do this?', normally i feel like yes im gonna do this but now i just feel a bit like maybe there right maybe im messing up my life etc.
Anyway there we go. Rant over.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

hard as it may be you should just ignore them! they are being rude and nasty and you don't deserve it.

you will have Jamie soon and he's the only man you are going to need in your life.

your ex, Jamie's dad is going to miss out on a hell of a lot and you need to rise above him and if you have to say anything to him just remind him of all the magic he's missed out on seeing Jamie on scans, buying him clothes and prams etc. and he's going to miss him growing up as well by the sound of it.

just remember; you've got Jamie and you've decided to keep him knowing well enough it'll be hard and he's just walked away from him, he's the scummy one, he's the one who's walked away from his child.

keep your head up hon, you can always PM me if you need a chat :)

Fuck 'em! Sounds like playground stuff to me :evil:

I know how much things get to you when your pregnant (infact i am still as bad now :oops: ) Try and ignore it...i know easier said than done.

The father of your baby is an ass and you and LO are better off without him! :hug:

you are definately better off without them they are being idiots, once your LO is born you will realise that noone else matters :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thanks guys :hug: :hug: :hug:
I guess I just always thought my friedns would always be there, and its just sad when things change.

jazzmum2be said:
I guess I just always thought my friends would always be there, and its just sad when things change.

chick they arent ya friends... you will find out who your friends are trust me.

Your better then the lot of them put together and dont ever forget that!

Unfortunately, when you get pregnant and have a baby you will really find out who will stick by you! No matter what age you are or how close you think you are. It brings out peoples true colours! I had a best friend who i thought would stick by me no matter what. I haven't seen her since i was 6 months pregnant! Then the other passing friends stirred up!
I think most people here will tell you someone has abandoned them sometime or another! You'll meet new people once bubs is here! Get yourself out to mother and baby groups and you'll meet people that have the same interests as you! Your baby.

jazzmum2be said:
Maybe Im being emotional but I just need to rant a sec.
My ex bf has always beena bit of an arse, hes one minute been my mate then the next slagging me off, but I thought all thsi was over as Iv grown up a hell of alot for this baby, and he didnt used to like me doing drugs etc and that was the main problem he had with me.
Anyway The last time I spoke to him was 4 weeks ago on msn and he was being super sweet saying how much id changed for the better and stuff and we left it on friendly terms. Then tonight I find out from a friend hes blocked me, I ask her to ask him why and she said he said 'I dont want a scummy girl like her in my life'. Scummy girl like me? That really hurt =/
And then to top it off The father of the baby said 'if it was anyone elses baby then Id care but its the fact its HERS, id rather die than talk to her'.
Now blubbering my eyes out :(
I no I shouldnt let them get to me, but its hard not to.
They USED to be my friends, and its just upsetting how thats all changing.
Now I just feel a bit like 'can i actually do this?', normally i feel like yes im gonna do this but now i just feel a bit like maybe there right maybe im messing up my life etc.
Anyway there we go. Rant over.

seriously have you just read my life diary :rotfl: ... you have just described the situation i was/am in..
my ex was a total..total..total loser. We split when i was pregnant as he dint want babba, but since... weve spoke, made peace (or so i thought) i found out too that he was telling my so called friends that i was a slag and that he doubted lexi was even his :( pig....
I ignored it all, they only time he spoke to me after that was when he was being really nasty (i later found out that he did it on purpose as he new he would get an instant reaction from me).
He has no input what so ever in lexi's life. not for want of me tryin but tbh im tired, ive give up on him.
Ignore what any of these people say bbz theyre not friends... The fact that youve been willing to go through this as a single parent says your better than any of them. :hug:
You can do it. and i think deep down you know you can too. Yh youll have hard times but trust me when i say the littlest things (even the tiniest) totally out weigh all of them..

if you need to talk anytime just pm me.. ill always reply :hug: :hug:

LisaJ1986 said:
Unfortunately, when you get pregnant and have a baby you will really find out who will stick by you! No matter what age you are or how close you think you are. It brings out peoples true colours! I had a best friend who i thought would stick by me no matter what. I haven't seen her since i was 6 months pregnant! Then the other passing friends stirred up!
I think most people here will tell you someone has abandoned them sometime or another! You'll meet new people once bubs is here! Get yourself out to mother and baby groups and you'll meet people that have the same interests as you! Your baby.

and yh this happened to me too... i lived with my best friend for nearly 2 year when i found out i was pregnant, so i decided to move back home. ive not seen her now since i was 4 months pregnant... she has never seen lexi. ever xx

It sounds like there the ones that need to grow the hell up to me. :hug:

And... fwiw the comment you Ex made was probably made because he knew someone would tell you and it would get to you. How scummy is he if he cant stand by his own child regardless of what he thinks of the mother. He thought enough of you to get you pg chick. He sounds like a real looser that you are better off with out. One day he will grow up and you will be happy and then it will hit him what he lost.

Hope iv not offended.

MrsBrightside said:
jazzmum2be said:
I guess I just always thought my friends would always be there, and its just sad when things change.

chick they arent ya friends... you will find out who your friends are trust me.

Your better then the lot of them put together and dont ever forget that!

Yep, you have still to find your real friends hun. Have you ever heard the term 'fair weather friends' thats what they other folks sounded like. Ive made better friends since I had lo's than I had before. :hug: :hug:

jazzmum2be said:
I guess I just always thought my friedns would always be there, and its just sad when things change.

Yeah it is sad when things change but when you've got your baby nothing else will matter and as someone else has said they aren't your friends. Just ignore them hun, their not worth it :hug: :hug: :hug:

They aren't friends, they themselves are scummy little boys who need to grow up.

Ignore him he sounds an arse, but make sure you hit him where it hurts, in the pocket and get the csa involved, dont let him get away with not helping financially. :hug:

Yeah your all right. :) :hug:
Iv had a sleep and have woke up feeling better about it, (even tho i had a nightmare so am sat here freaked out at the mo :lol:).
I guess the only reason why my friends comment got to be about him not wanting a scummy girl like me in his life, is cause when we went out i did really like him, like love him. I no Im only 16 but I did. and 11 months on I still do tbh, how sad is that :lol: And Iv always kinda had this thing inside me thats jst wants him to say something nice about me, and when its horrible its a bit of a reality check hes over me. lol
As for the babys dad I wouldnt mind slapping some sence into him, literally lol
Or how about as someone else said on here, I could ask him to be my birthing partner? :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back