Silly cycle/ovulation Q

milkybar

Reaction score
A cycle Q crossed my mind last night and i'd be thankful for any reassurance, still feeling quite new to this when I doubt myself!

If your periods are regular each month, will ovulation be pretty much the same day give or take a few days?
It wouldn't suddenly be a week earlier and change to CD6/7 (when usually it's usually around 13/14) and you still get period on day 26? If it was much earlier you'd get your period much earlier also..right?

I'm very regular, and so far only use app and gauging pains to find ov day. (only on month 2 ttc). Yesterday (CD6) had pains on one side, so worried ov suddenly much sooner than expected. But if that was the case my upcoming period would be much earlier also presumably...

I could be reading too much into what my body feeling, and hopefully in a few more days i'll get usual pains which would put yesterday's to rest!

Usually stays the same. but our bodies do weird things sometimes, maybe bd incase x

Great thanks. There's nothing unusual i'm aware of which could cause a change (diet, stress etc), so will hope for ov still on it's way. The thought of Bd in this heat is unbearable actually :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back