Silly anxiety

coruscating17

Reaction score
Even though I have no reason to think anything is wrong I'm getting worried that the midwife won't be able to hear a heartbeat at my appt tomorrow. Heard it very clearly at 10 week appt. Just got the usual not feeling pregnant worries back!! Y

I'm sure everything will be fine tomorrow! It's such a difficult stage when pregnancy symptoms have pretty much gone and you're not yet being poked in the ribs every hour! Hope everything goes perfectly tomorrow x

Hey honey, I get that feeling everytime we go :) I'm sure it will be ok but let us know how it goes xxx

I get that way too and even feeling little spud I still freak out about midwife and heart beat check :)

I'm sure all will be ok :) xxxx

Hope all is well tomorrow, im sure youll be fine, Its a awkward stage from week 12 to say 18 as you think you feel things but not sure and also i didnt feel pregnant apart from my growing bump. xx

All good :D Heartbeat 130-153bpm and baby was moving around a lot apparently. That's put my mind at rest for another few days until I start worrying again haha! Only 3 LONG weeks until next scan............................

Glad all was well hun, I must admit I was so relieved when the midwife found the heartbeat straight away. 11 days until my scan - not that I'm counting or anything :) xxx

Oooh that will come around quickly! I think after 20-24 weeks things will speed up a lot as we will be seeing a lot more of the midwives. This period of time is just frustrating, waiting to look and feel more pregnant and feel baby move! x

Glad all is well, the next 3 weeks probably will drag a bit but after that it starts to fly..trust me! Xx

Hope you're right! I think once bump properly appears and I start feeling kicks I won't mind if time goes a bit slower because it will feel more real :) Just so happy that baby is still going strong in there as I have resisted buying a dopplar so worry a bit between appts!x

yay it all went well, sooo glad. Felt like an eternity to get to my 20 week scan but youll get there in the end xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back