signs that you have ovulated!

lillou

Reaction score
Every month i get really sore nipples after i ovulate! i got my positive OPK on thursday afternoon and today i woke up with sore nipples :(
i notice this EVERY month!

does anyone lese have signs that tell them they have just ovulated?

Mine was copious amounts of cervical mucas, but that was all i really noticed this month

I have felt a bit randy coming up to ovulation but thats about it.

I always get a dull, uncomfortable ache on my right side. Maybe I always ovulate out of the same ovary?! I can't say I notice that much difference in my cm, so I may start taking agnus castus.

x

I get ov pains on my right side. A couple of days prior to ovulating I get tenderness in my right breast - weird eh. It's always only in my right breast.

Sore nipples was my first early pregnancy sign with my first child.

yeh it is strange, the first month we were trying i convinced myself when i got sore nipples i was pregnant but learnt since it happens every time after ovulation so must just be my body :?

I get pain like I've held off going to the loo for ages (for a wee) LOL, then a few days later I get a tender left boob :oops:

Terrible pains in either side, depends on wich ovarys releasing that month i guess. This month was the right...Also CM which is transparent TMI

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back