Signs of Labour

kitty86

Reaction score
What are they??????

The only thing I have is period type pains and needing to go loo (not for wee) all the time. Lots of pressure down there.

Is being really grumpy a sign lol. I am evil these days I hate anyone touching me or being near me. My mum annoys me and all she does is talk to me. Its not so much her talking to me thats annoying me its her being loud and singing and having a go at me everytime I put food in my mouth. She thinks I should starve this baby out.

God this is turning into a rant. Sorry.

how do you starve a baby out?? :lol: :lol:

if u had to starve it out then mine would never come :twisted:

Well she said i shouldnt eat because he likes the food he is getting and will come out if I starve him.

:evil: :evil: God shes annoying me :evil: :evil:

Kimbo said:
how do you starve a baby out?? :lol: :lol:

if u had to starve it out then mine would never come :twisted:

LOL no they wouldn't...

:rotfl:

Dunno I've got period pains, I need to constantly pee, pressure down below... etc.. but there's no sign of little miss coming soon :think: Not that it helps much of course

i thought was going loo for number 2 was a sign not a pee.
i know that having back ache/pain is another sign
losing your plug
type in google early larbour signs gives you everything need to know, helped me out.

I'm getting exactly the same pains along with with wanting to go to the loo but nothing coming out and the pressure down there is really uncomfortable.

I'm not due til Sat but I'v been having these for about 3 weeks now.

And my mum is saying the opp to your mum I'm been told to keep eating!!!! Mum's what they like!!!!

Hope things get moving for you really soon hun :pray: :pray:

Im having same pains, strong BHs, diorreah loads, loads of pressure.... cant see madam coming for a good few weeks yet though! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back