Signature issues

Vintageling

Reaction score
Hi I'm trying to add a ticker to my signature but it's not showing up when I preview my signature please help

I figured it out you need to use the bb code not the HDMI clock the option that says for forums

mine just keep randomly disappearing and reappearing...

Last edited:
Mine isn't showing up....and I used the BBcode :help::confused:

Glad yours is working crumble and I love your avatars picture btw 5 petals for healing beautiful

Glad yours is working crumble and I love your avatars picture btw 5 petals for healing beautiful

Thank you!!! I am Buddhist :)

I'm pagan and follow a healers path

I am not prepared on this but sounds quite nice....I am curious now :eek:

It's similar to your faith but with some differences on the fact I've a good and goddess but I practice mindfulness, kindness and help people where I can

It's similar to your faith but with some differences on the fact I've a good and goddess but I practice mindfulness, kindness and help people where I can

So it is very similar :):good::yay:

So it is very similar :):good::yay:
Yes very similar from what I know of Buddhism

How do you guys add the ticker?

edit: NVM I figured it out!!

Last edited:
Hey loves - any one help me on setting up a ticker I literally have no idea where to start - my signature is just boring lol! xx

Go to lillp pad or ticker factory hun follow the steps to make your ticker at the end it will give you a link to copy but you need the bb code one normally gives you option for tickets for forums ect at the end so click the forums one copy that and then just paste it into your signature

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back