Sign of a possible line or wishful thinking?

jazzsaxplayer

Reaction score
Hi all,

Following our mc last month we decided to TTC straight away (consultant advised was ok to). Have been having symptoms, not sure where I am in cycle but know I ovulated around 25th June so am about 12dpo and about 5 days before my af is due if my cycle is same as usual. I did a FRER last night (repeated this morning as that was about 1.5hrs after a wee) and there is definitely something where the second line would be. Hubby can see it to. Don't want to get my hopes up as thinking line should be darker so it is no a pg line. Am going to wait until Sunday and retest to see if getting stronger. Having such strong symptoms. Am hoping it's not a chemical!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 118
100% see it - when was the picture taken, within 10 mins? And does the line have a pink tinge to it or is it grey looking?

Line appeared within the 3 mins. It's hard to tell colour as faint. I've had it on the one last night and the one this morning so hoping not Evap as has done it on two. Line from last night is still there where as I think Evan's disappear? x

Last edited:
Line appeared within the 3 mins. It's hard to tell colour as faint. I've had it on the one last night and the one this morning so hoping not Evap as has done it on two. Line from last night is still there where as I think Evan's disappear? x

Well within 3 mins I'm sure it's a BFP! x

Looks BFP to me!! :) :) :) keep us posted!

Will do! Trying not to get too excited! Almost test day for you! x

You are supposed to be super fertile though right! :) Fingers x'ed for a healthy, sticky bean!

Yes... test day soon.... no sign of af today!

I know but slightly concerned it's not darker. Last time at 5 days before I had a proper line! Ooooh good new that no sign of the witch! Soooo keeping everything crossed for you. You are being so good not testing early x

You are supposed to be super fertile though right! :) Fingers x'ed for a healthy, sticky bean!

I know but slightly concerned it's not darker. Last time at 5 days before I had a proper line! Ooooh good new that no sign of the witch! Soooo keeping everything crossed for you. You are being so good not testing early x

At 12dpo though your lines should just continue getting darker. When are you going to test again? I'm feeling really positive for you! :)

Countdown to Sunday for me!

At 12dpo though your lines should just continue getting darker. When are you going to test again? I'm feeling really positive for you! :)

Countdown to Sunday for me!

Thank you 😃 Had a look at my calendar again and positive opk was 25th so could have OV 12-72 hours later so may only be 8-10 dpo when I tested. Going to try again on Sunday but technically won't have missed my period until Tuesday. Hoping Sunday brings good news for us both xxx

Witch got me :-(

Wow so if it turns out you were that early on dpo wise then it was just faint because so early!! Eeeek! Hopefully now you'll get a much darker line! Test and post pics! :) fx'ed xx

Witch got me :-(

Wow so if it turns out you were that early on dpo wise then it was just faint because so early!! Eeeek! Hopefully now you'll get a much darker line! Test and post pics! :) fx'ed xx

Gutted for you. Not sure what is going on for me as had a bit of watery pink bleeding on and off from Friday, but not like af and no cramps?! Going to test tomorrow if full af not arrived.
Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back