Sigh

Andrianne

Reaction score
Last couple of times I was hoping I was pregnant all I had was cramps for many days before I finally got my period.

This time no cramping. Very very little, it could go unnoticed.
Got sore and hard nips a few days after O. It has subsided a bit. Have slightly sore nips/breasts, esp when I rub the area with lotion or when taking off a top.
Last couple of days I am constipated. It sucks! My belly can't fit in my jeans
And then there's this weird feeling of dizziness/lightheadedness. I had it a few times last week, at certain times I felt like everything around me was moving (it wasn't heavy). And last two days I can feel it even when I'm seating. Maybe I should see an eye doctor??

I'm due on Saturday 11th. I've always thought that my #1 sign would be my breasts hurting since they never hurt, not even a bit, with PMS. But they aren't sore enough so I'm a bit disappointed.

Thanks for letting me ramble.
Good luck to those ttc'ing and testing

xxx

Hi there
Just read your post. Stay positive! Wonderful things happen when we least expect them....... I know exactly what you're going through! It's a real feeling of anticipation and impatience! It took me a wee while and I lost my senses every month when it wasn't positive. At last - a month of not worrying - bingo!
How long have you been trying?
Thinking of you!
Kindest Regards
Emilia :)

Hi emilia!

Congratulations on your baby!!

We haven't been trying for long. On and off a few months. I say on and off cause his job keeps him away most of the time :( so it's hard to plan BD around ovulation days

Thank you for being so kind. It's hard when noone knows you're trying in real life.

Take good care
xxx

Hello again
Thank you very much for your reply. I was thinking about it a little earlier and thought I must say this to you......
My periods have been exactly 28 days to the last minute and I assumed all that time that my ovulation will be around 12-16 days of my cycle. On those days, this house was one fire - we made love in the bed, under the bed :oops:...... with absolutely NO LUCK. This little baby I'm carrying was conceived a few days after my period ended! (we only had sex once that month - was too knackered!) There may have been regular periods, but ovulation had a mind of it's own!!!
So, when you man get's home - jump on him for all the right reasons and ENJOY it!!! You'll hit jackpot soon!!!!!! :lol:
Good luck and keep me posted
I'll look out for your posts.
Big hugs
Emilia x

Hello again...

Have been thinking about you. What happened? Pos or Neg?
Will keep my fingers and toes crossed for you!!!!!
Kind Regards
Emilia

Did you get a BFP ???? !!!!!!!!!!!!
Good luck babe and thinking of ya!

Hi emilia and sami

No unfortunately I got my af on Sat as expected. I even got some brown discharge two days before that and got my hopes up thinking it could have been implantation bleeding. But nope!

Thank you for thinking of me, I really appreciate it

good luck with your pregnancies ladies

xxxx

Hello again

So sorry to hear about af!!
Don't worry about it! Start again (frustrating I know!) with new and positive thoughts. Funny how when we want something - we have to wait and when we least expect it - in comes in 3's!!!!!! Good luck!!!
Distract yourself from baby stuff for a wee while I would suggest. It's hard but perhaps it will do you good to get stuck into some hobby or something.
Let me know how you get on!
Kindest Regards
Emilia
ps. Check out a couple of websites about increasing your chances of falling pregnant. Some handy tips there I must say. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back