sickness

fcroxy

Reaction score
Anyone had sickness in tri 3? Since about 26 weeks I've thrown up a couple times a week. I didn't have any sickness at the beginning of this pregnancy. Last night was the worst so far I must of completely emptied my stomach and I've been really poorly all day, haven't been sick since last night, keep retching but nothing is coming up. Sorry for tmi. X

I was sick a few times in tri 3. Usually after I ate slightly rich food. I think with the extra pressure on my stomach from the bump it was just too much for it. You could have a bit of a bug though if you are still not feeling well.

I did wonder if its a bug, it came from no where last night. I was fine all day, it wasn't until I laid down when I went to bed that I started to feel sick and had to rush to the toilet. I've wanted to be sick all day but nothing is coming up. I've also felt like I've needed the toilet all day but again haven't been able to go (sorry tmi) which is unusual as I've never suffered constipation. I have midwife tomorrow so gonna mention it all as I've generally felt unwell throughout this pregnancy tbh, especially the last few weeks with terrible headaches most days too x

Because your stomach is getting squashed by baby sometimes lying down is the last straw. It can make the acid/food can start coming up the wrong way. But if it came on suddenly and you have been rough all day it does sound like a bug. Hope it passes soon.

Last edited:
The last week iv felt a bit sick. I then start heaving but nothing comes up. Iv noticed it's if iv gone a while without food or drink.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back