Sickness

Ashbee

Reaction score
Argh. I'm 7 weeks and every time I eat I feel so sick after. Can't remember feeling this sick with my first? I couldn't even bath my son tonight as I had to sit down after my dinner. Anyone else feeling nauseous constantly? If I go to the doctors will they give me anything?

I'm almost five weeks and feel pretty sick a lot of the time! I've found drinking a lot of water helps, as well as eating every two hours. I'm not sure if the dr would be able to prescribe you much as sadly I think it's part of the course. Worth an ask though xxxx

I am 7 weeks too and for the last 2 days i am constantly feeling sick. I had a hard time at work today trying to cope with it :( I hope it passes soon

I've been eating every couple of hours too, it seems to be the only thing helping. I've only had nausea this week and definitely struggling at work with it.

I'm 7 weeks today and just have a constant queasiness about me, it doesn't matter what I eat or drink, I always feel nauseous. I can't wait for this bit to pass, I wasn't this sickly with my son or my daughter!

OMG yes i feel sick most of the time, ill eat something salty dry or bland and get about 15 minutes relief then it starts again, i'm reaching in the mornings after the school run and woke up last night at about 3ish and felt like i was going to throw up! I seriously hope it starts to improve soon :(

I've heard from other ladies sea bands are good, i'm keeping this pregnancy quiet so didn't want to make it obvious by walking around with band on - wish i had now!!

I have sea bands on and I'm having to wear long sleeve cardis and jumpers to work to hide them. I think they are helping a bit. Also munching on salted popcorn has helped me, although I ran out at 10am.

The sea bands are a good idea - going to get them today. I work on a hospital ward with short sleeved uniforms and my work don't know yet - going to have to tell them as I need something for a 13 hour shift URGH

If it gets too much the gp can prescribe anti sickness meds. I'm currently taking them and do wish I'd visited my gp in my first pregnancy as I've been able to cope taking them. I also wear sea bands which I thought really worked the first time rd this time they font seem to have done anything

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back