Sickness

beanie

Reaction score
Hi all,

Is anyone still getting morning sickness. I am 21 weeks along today (yipee) but am still being sick in the mornings, not every day but every other day. I wanted it to stop at 12 weeks!!!! The wierd thing is if I have to get up early (i.e. for work) then I am always sick but if I get a lie-in at the weekends I am less likely to be sick. :? :?
xxxx

Hi Beanie

Sorry to hear that - it sucks that you're still suffering.

Mine disappeared at around 17 weeks I think. I definitely felt it worse when I was tired though, which may explain why you feel worse when you have to get up for work.

My friend said on her second baby it stopped at around 21-22 weeks, so fingers crossed it disappears soon for you.

LBxx

Thanks, I hope it goes soon. I am such a baby when it comes to being sick. The only other option is to have a lot of lie-ins though I don't think work will be too pleased with that. It could be the sleep thing though as I'm not sleeping to well at night and tend to sleep loads in the early morning so when I do get up early I am absolutley shattered. Or I am allergic to work (can you see a theme developing here about not wanting to go to work). xx

Hi Beanie

I was sick for nine months with both my 2 previous pregnancies and i am sick with this one, and it is all day everyday. i just keep hoping that it will stop soon so that i can enjoy this pregnancy as it is my last.

i wish you well and hope the sickness stops.

xx

Thanks Davina, being sick is horrible!! I hope yours goes soon and doesn't last the full 9 months, it sounds like you have had more than your fair share.

I am pleased to announce that for 4 days, yes 4 wonderful days, I have not been sick. I have felt sick but nothing has come out and its great :D :D :D Unfortunelty I wieghed myself today and I have out back on the stone that I had lost through sickness but I am more than happy to swap the sickness for a fat bum!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back